This post was created by the Contributor in partnership with BestBlackFriday.com, which specializes in holiday season sales. The deals highlighted within this post were independently selected. Only BestBlackFriday.com will receive compensation from them.
Do you want a new iPhone, iPad, MacBook or
Watch? Cyber Monday 2018 is the biggest sale left for Apple products before Christmas. There are some great savings available (tip: ignore Apple’s rubbish deals), including extensions of some of the best Black Friday discounts, like the red-hot B&H MacBook sale (ad scan link) and T-Mobile’s free iPhone XR bundle (ad scan link). This is my newly updated guide to the best Cyber Monday Apple deals you can buy right now…
Working with BestBlackFriday.com, I have broken these deals down into product categories and highlighted the top offers from the latest Cyber Monday ad scans from Amazon, from T-Mobile, from Target, from Verizon and from Walmart. Here are the best Black Friday 2018 iPhone, iPad, MacBook and Apple Watch deals available, and many you can buy right now.
Warning: Most of these deals are live now but some deals may be only available today and will go in and out of stock, so don’t wait for midnight.
The big disappointment of Cyber Monday is the loss of Walmart’s massive iPhone XS, XS Max and XR $300 gift cards. This leaves Target to take its place with a $250 gift card offer and the potential for more savings with an additional 5% off for REDCard holders. T-Mobile’s ‘free’ iPhone XR with trade-in is also a great deal, as is its ‘free AirPods’ offer and eBay has the best straight cash saving for an iPhone X.
- Target – Activate a New iPhone Xs or Xs Max and get up to a $250 gift card with trade-in of select devices – See Deal Now
- T-Mobile – $749.99 off iPhone XR when you add a line and trade in an eligible device – Buy Deal Now
- Metro by T-Mobile – Free AirPods when You Switch and Buy the iPhone 6s for $49 – Buy Deal Now
- Best Buy – Save up to $150 with qualified activation on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus at Verizon or Sprint – See Deal Now
- Walmart – Straight Talk Apple iPhone 8 Plus for $599.99 (save $99.01) – Buy Deal Now
- Walmart – Straight Talk Apple iPhone 8 for $499.99 (save $99.01) – Buy Deal Now
- Verizon Wireless – Apple iPhone 6s for $5/month. No trade-in required and no new line required – Buy Deal Now
- eBay – Apple iPhone X – 64GB – Space Gray or Silver Factory Unlocked A1865 for $549 (save $350) – Buy Deal Now
Apple’s newly redesigned iPad Pro range was missing from Black Friday and it is also missing from Cyber Monday. In its absence, Walmart’s significant discount on the base model iPad makes it a bargain and B&H’s $150 discount on the 2017 10.5-inch iPad Pro is solid. Stay away from the iPad Mini 4 deals, however, this is a three-year-old model and overpriced.
- Walmart – Apple iPad (Latest Model) 32GB Wi-Fi for $249 (save $80) – Buy Deal Now
- Walmart – Apple iPad (5th Generation) 128GB Wi-Fi for $349.99 (save $79.01) – Buy Deal Now
- Amazon – Apple iPad Mini 4 (Wi-Fi, 128GB) for $324.00 – Buy Deal Now
- B&H Photo Video – Apple 9.7-inch iPad (Early 2018, 128GB, Wi-Fi Only) for $379 (save $50) – Buy Deal Now
- B&H Photo Video – Apple 9.7″ iPad (Early 2018, 32GB, Wi-Fi Only, Space Gray) for $285 (save $44) – Buy Deal Now
- B&H Photo Video – Save up to $130 on the Apple 10.5-inch iPad Pro – Buy Deal Now
- Verizon Wireless – Get $50 Off iPad 9.7 inch, or $200 off with any iPhone Purchase – Buy Deal Now
Like Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2018’s MacBook deals are dominated by B&H Photo Video. While still very expensive, the massive discounts on Apple’s 2018 and 2017 MacBook Pro range are rare and work taking (if you can). eBay matches B&H’s Macbook Air deal and this makes a solid machine significantly more wallet-friendly.
- B&H – 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2.9GHz CPU, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Radeon 560X GPU) for $4,199 (save $500) – Buy Deal Now
- B&H – 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2.9GHz CPU, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Radeon 555X GPU) Space Gray for $3,349 (save $450) – Buy Deal Now
- B&H – 2017 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2.9GHz CPU, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Radeon Pro 560 GPU) for $2,149 (save $250) – Buy Deal Now
- B&H – 2017 13.3-inch MacBook Air (1.8GHz CPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Intel HD 6000 GPU) for $849 (save $150) – Buy Deal Now
- eBay – 2017 13.3-inch MacBook Air 128GB for $749.99 (save $150) – Buy Deal Now
Another category dominated by B&H. The new Apple Watch Series 4 is missing from sales, but the Series 3 savings appeal and here’s a big discount on the Apple Watch Nike+ edition. Amazon has a very solid deal on the Series 3 as well.
- Amazon – Get up to $80 off Apple Watch Series 3 models – Buy Deal Now
- B&H Photo Video – Apple Watch Series 3 38mm Smartwatch (GPS + Cellular, Gold Aluminum Case, Pink Sand Sport Band) for $319 (save $60) – Buy Deal Now
- B&H Photo Video – Apple Watch Nike+ Series 3 42mm Smartwatch (GPS Only, Silver Aluminum Case, Pure Platinum/Black Nike Sport Band Band) for $259 (save $50) – Buy Deal Now
- B&H Photo Video – Apple Watch Nike+ Series 3 42mm Smartwatch (GPS + Cellular, Space Gray Aluminum Case, Black/Pure Platinum Nike Sport Loop) for $309 (save $100) – Buy Deal Now
- T-Mobile – Free Apple Watch Series 4 when you join T-Mobile with two eligible lines – Buy Deal Now
What to make of all this? Firstly, Apple’s official deals suck (this is why).
As for other disappointments, they carry over from Black Friday: no deals on the new iPad Pro and Apple Watch Series 4 ranges, but red hot deals available remain. Target’s promise of a 5% further REDCard saving on its iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR stand out as the number one deal (dedicated store guide). But on contract. T-Mobile nails it with its $0 iPhone XR offer with trade-in.
B&H is still number one on both MacBooks and Apple Watch Series 3 deals (ad scan link) and Amazon is likely to be a big Apple player next year, now it is an official Apple retailer (dedicated store guide).
If you’d like to track my daily holiday sales season 2018 guides, leaks and recommendations, hit the Follow button on my author page or follow me using any of the social media links below. You can also get more sales insight with my dedicated Cyber Monday store guides to Amazon, to Apple, to Best Buy, to Target and to Walmart.
More of my Cyber Monday Guides on Forbes