Thinking of picking up a new smartphone for yourself, someone you love, or both of you this Black Friday? It’s a great time to save.
The big four mobile carriers have lined up some sweet deals for the holidays. Here’s some of the best deals you can find at Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, and AT&T this week.
Starting online Thursday and in-stores Black Friday, Verizon will knock $400 off some of the hottest Android smartphones, including the Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy Note 9, and LG V40. Best of all: You won’t even need to trade in your current smartphone to take advantage of this offer, which ends at midnight on Friday.
The Best Phones We’ve Tested
Interested in a different Android phone? Verizon is offering $200 off all other Android handsets that cost at least $400, with no trade-in required. That deal starts online Thursday and runs through Sunday.
More of an iPhone person? Verizon has you covered. Starting online Thursday through Black Friday, the company is offering $400 off the iPhone X with no trade-in required. If you want a tablet to go along with your new iPhone, Verizon will give you a 9.7-inch 6th gen iPad for just $99 when you purchase it on a two-year contact.
Here’s some other Verizon deals:
- $200 off iPhone X with no trade-in required from Saturday to Sunday
- $300 off iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max when you add a new line on a device payment plan, or get $100 when you upgrade and trade in your phone (starts online Thursday, ends Sunday)
- $150 off Palm on a two-year contract or device payment when you purchase an eligible smartphone (starts online Thursday, ends Friday)
For more on Verizon’s Black Friday deals, head here.
Sprint has plenty of limited-time offers lined up for the holiday season. The deals start tomorrow, Nov. 21 and run through Dec. 2.
Perhaps most notably, Sprint will give you a 64GB iPhone XR for free (via a monthly $31.25 credit) when you lease an iPhone XR, XS, XS Max, or X. You can still take advantage of that bill credit if you’d rather the second lease be for an iPhone XS, XS Max, or XR with more memory.
“Let’s say you select iPhone XS (64GB) as your second device – after the credit is applied, your cost is $10.42 per month for that second lease instead of the standard $41.67 per month price,” Sprint said today.
Here’s some other Sprint deals:
- Lease an iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus and get a second one for free
- $100 off Apple Watch Series 4 or Series 3 when you add a new line
- 32GB iPhone 7 for $4.17 a month (with 24-month agreement and new line activation)
- 32GB sixth-generation iPad for $99.99 (requires a new line of service and an active handset on the account)
- Galaxy Note 9 for $20 per month (with approved credit, an 18-month lease, and new line of service)
- Galaxy S9 for $5 per month (with approved credit, an 18-month lease, and new line of service)
- Galaxy S9+ for $10 per month (with approved credit, an 18-month lease, and new line of service)
For more on Sprint’s Black Friday deals, head here.
The self-proclaimed un-carrier is offering a free iPhone XR via 36 monthly bill credits when you activate two lines and trade in an eligible device. If you’re more into Android phones, T-Mobile is offering a similar deal on the Galaxy S9.
Here’s some other T-Mobile deals:
- Free OnePlus 6T (via 24 monthly bill credits when you join with two lines and trade in an eligible device)
- Free LG V40 or LG G7 (via 24 or 36 monthly bill credits when you activate two lines and trade in an eligible device)
- Free Revvl 2 (via 24 monthly bill credits when you activate a new line)
For more on T-Mobile’s Black Friday deals, head here.
AT&T is also running a limited-time BOGO iPhone offer. Here’s the details: When you purchase an iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone XS, or iPhone XS Max on AT&T Next or AT&T Next Every Year (the carrier’s monthly installment plans), the company will give you $750 in credits toward a second one. This deal requires one new line of service, and you’ll need to pay taxes on the full retail price of both handsets at the time of purchase.
Here’s some other AT&T deals:
- Up to $50 off Google Home speakers (starts Thursday)
- Up to $70 off an Orbi Home Wifi system (starts Thursday)
- 75 percent off Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Get the 32GB iPhone 6s for $5/mo. when purchased on AT&T Next with wireless
- Get the LG K30, moto g6, Samsung Galaxy J3, or Samsung Galaxy J7 for free when purchased on AT&T Next with wireless
- $50 off AT&T prepaid smartphones including the iPhone 6S and iPhone SE (in-store only)
For more on AT&T’s Black Friday deals, head here.