This post was created by the Contributor in partnership with BestBlackFriday.com, which specializes in holiday season sales. The deals highlighted within this post were independently selected. Only BestBlackFriday.com will receive compensation from them.
Did you know, Black Friday 2018 has started? Yes, three days ahead of the big day and many of the best deals are already live and you could miss them. Most notable is Walmart’s Black Friday live sales, featuring many deals from its massive 32-page ad. Including its top PlayStation 4 Slim bundle and Xbox One S bundle. So here is my guide to the best
Black Friday deals you can buy right now…
This guide was written with the help of my holiday season sales partner, BestBlackFriday.com. And remember: many Walmart Black Friday deals will go in and out of stock, but they will keep being replenished until Black Friday itself so keep refreshing those pages!
Video Game Consoles
- Sony PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Spiderman Bundle for $199 – going in and out of stock – See Live Deal
- Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle for $199 (save $100) – See Live Deal
- Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console for $399.00 (save $100.99) – See Live Deal
- Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Forza Horizon 4 Bundle for $229 (save $70) – See Live Deal
These are all excellent deals, but there’s one problem. Every single one will be cheaper at Kohl’s. That said, the difference is made in coupons and you cannot buy them now so the decision is yours.
- Sceptre 50-inch Class FHD LED TV (X505BV-FSR) for $199.99 (save $150) – See Live Deal
- Sceptre 32-inch Class HD LED TV (X322BV-SR) for $89.99 (save $90) – See Live Deal
- Samsung 55-inch Class 4K (2160P) UHD Smart LED TV UN55NU6900 (2018 Model) for $397.99 (save $302) – See Live Deal
- Samsung 50-inch Class 4K (2160P) UHD Smart LED TV UN50NU6900 (2018 Model) for $327.99 (save $272) – See Live Deal
- Samsung 43-inch Class 4K (2160P) Ultra HD Smart LED TV UN43NU6900 (2018 Model) for $277.99 (save $222) – See Live Deal
- Samsung 65-inch Class 4K (2160P) Ultra HD Smart LED TV UN65NU6900 (2018 Model) for $647.99 (save $452) – See Live Deal
Walmart’s Black Friday TV selection may not be as wide as Best Buy’s, but their savings are great. Sceptre may not be a premium brand, but you’ll struggle to find cheaper 32-inch and 50-inch deals this year, while the discount on Samsung’s new 65-inch U6900 is superb.
Laptops and Tablets
- Apple iPad Mini 4 Wi-Fi 128GB Space Gray for $349.00 (save $50.99) – See Live Deal
- Lenovo Ideapad 320 15.6-inch Laptop for $279 (save $120) – See Live Deal
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite 7-inch 8GB Tablet for $69.99 (save $50) – See Live Deal
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A – SM-T580NZKAXAR – 10.1-inch Display – Starts at $157.99 – See Live Deal
Don’t buy the iPad Mini, it’s old and overpriced and there are better Black Friday iPad deals. That aside, the IdeaPad and Tab E deals are very solid discounts.
- Striker-X Pro HD Live Feed Camera GPS Drone for $45.97 (save $34.02) – See Live Deal
While Walmart’s Black Friday live sales are the most popular, don’t forget there are many other great deals are becoming available. The aforementioned Kohl’s Black Friday has the best game console savings, Target has even bigger Cyber Monday discounts planned, Samsung.com has huge Galaxy smartphone and TV reductions, and Walmart itself has yet to start its massive iPhone sales with up to $400 off.
So move quickly when you know what you want, but also do your research so you know when to wait. There are some nasty surprises out there.
If you’d like to track my daily Black Friday 2018 guides, leaks and recommendations, hit the Follow button on my author page or follow me using any of the social media links below.
More of my Black Friday Guides on Forbes